The Explore: HealthTech webinar series offers an opportunity for companies across sectors to access the latest research and expertise at the University of Edinburgh in collaboration with Heriot-Watt University, CPI, and the Medical Device Manufacturing Centre.
This series of HealthTech webinars have come to an end, but you can catch up with the recordings below!
Medical Devices - view recording
- The Medical Device Manufacturing Centre: from concept to commercialisation - Marc Desmulliez, Heriot-Watt University
- Electronics for Healthcare and Neuroscience - Srinjoy Mitra, University of Edinburgh
- AI and data driven integrated sensing platforms for Care and Assistive Living - Tughrul Arslan, University of Edinburgh
Digital Health and Data - view recording
- Innovations in Digital Health and Health Informatics - Ahmar Shah, University of Edinburgh
- Digitally-Enabled Medical Devices - Simon Johnson, CPI
- Interface between Digital Health and Medical Devices for Early Diagnosis and Condition Monitoring - Yuhang Chen, Heriot-Watt University
Diagnostics - view recording
- A Paradigm Change in Diagnostics - Kevin Dhaliwal, University of Edinburgh
- Photonic diagnostics for healthcare applications - Robert Thomson, Heriot-Watt University
- A multiomics approach to next generation diagnostics - Clare Trippett, CPI
Design and Manufacture - view recording
- Assisting with the medical device translational pathway: Medical Device Manufacturing Centre (MDMC) - Duncan Hand, Heriot-Watt University
- Medical compression and medical textile capabilities - Lisa Macintyre, Heriot-Watt University
- Moving from design to manufacture of Healthtech devices - Tom Harvey, CPI
Perhaps these webinars inspire you with questions?
Are you looking to collaborate with leading experts on HealthTech in Scotland? You can explore answers with experts from across the University of Edinburgh, Heriot-Watt University and CPI by registering your challenges for our AIMday HealthTech event! Participate in this hybrid event on the 29th February 2024 by submitting your questions by the Friday 19 January 2024!
For webinar registration assistance or related information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2024 - EI Ltd, The University of Edinburgh